• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce CaJohn to make a Naga Sauce

Intersting news for fans of natural ultra-hot sauces. CaJohn posted this, concerning the upcoming Fiery Foods show, elsewhere:

We will be debuting our 10th anniversary sauce, Sauce 10 that contains Naga Jolokia, Red Savina, Fatalii and Orange habs. It is the hottest natural pepper sauce I have ever made*. We will be selling a commerative 375 ml bottle that will be signed and numbered for $20.00. There are 600 bottlse in the run. It will also be available in a 5 oz. size for the $10.00 retail price ($5.00 wholesale).

*With CaJohn, that's saying something. I'm gonna order some of this stuff. Wish I was going to the show!

Naga,Red Savina,Orange Habs,and Fatalii..Holy Smokes
There is a God...lol
Is Cajohn the only one who really uses Fatalii peppers?

chuk hell said:
Intersting news for fans of natural ultra-hot sauces. CaJohn posted this, concerning the upcoming Fiery Foods show, elsewhere:

We will be debuting our 10th anniversary sauce, Sauce 10 that contains Naga Jolokia, Red Savina, Fatalii and Orange habs. It is the hottest natural pepper sauce I have ever made*. We will be selling a commerative 375 ml bottle that will be signed and numbered for $20.00. There are 600 bottlse in the run. It will also be available in a 5 oz. size for the $10.00 retail price ($5.00 wholesale).

*With CaJohn, that's saying something. I'm gonna order some of this stuff. Wish I was going to the show!

I can't wait to try this.

BigDawg said:
Sounds great Still not 100% on trying it, might have to just take your word Huv...

I'll let guys know how good it is when I try it. CaJohn's Talon is my favorite sauce (after FKS of course), so it has some big shoes to fill.

DevilDuck said:
Hmmm...I'd have to try it. Seems to be a wide range of pepper flavors do tickle your tounge.

Tickle? ;) Hummm, more like driving a spike through yer tongue. I'm lookin forward to trying this one fer sure. :sick:

I use and grow Fatalii's, but not commercially. Jim from Mild to Wild grows 'em, but I can't seem to get a straight answer from him on them. He might be keeping them for Cajohn's use only.. :sick:

Well, I was lucky enough to get ahold of this today, and let me tell you it is HOT. Much hotter than Talon. Hottest non-extract sauce I ever had. And.... it's good! Takes a little bit for the heat to come on, but it stays for a while.

For all going to NM - make sure you try this!

I made a Naga sauce the other day and it was unreal....Like Dave's Insanity on Angel Dust! ha
Too bad, I'm not that good at sauce yet... In time, I hope to learn.

Primo

I have a bottle of CaJOhns "10" Naga sauce now. It is unreal HOT. BUt man is it good. Definitely the hottest non-extract I have ever had. HIGHLY recommneded

chilliman64 said:
any ideas on how I could order some for delivery to Australia?

Well, CaJohn is in NM for the FF show. I'd say to call him towards the end of next week and see what he can do! I highly recommed this sauce.

Back