• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Cajohn's 10,Cafe Tequila,Kiss of Fire review

hi all,
i recently buy Cajohn's 10,Cafe Tequila and Kiss of Fire hot sauce and I want to review those exelent sauce:

first I try the Cajohn's 10 cause I heard a lot of good think about this sauce and this is right ...this sauce have a really good taste and texture just thick enought good heat to but I was thinking that this sauce was a lil hotter but for a (no-extract) sauce this is good heat !!! 9/10

the second that I try was Kiss of fire from Cajohn's too,
this is a Scotch bonet base sauce with citrus and garlic.An other great sauce from Cajohn's !!! taste really good (for one who love the scotch bonet ) less hot than Cajohn's 10 of coarse but really nice flavor !!! 9/10 too

and the last one is Cafe Tequila habanero & citrus ..it was the first time that I taste a hot sauce with alcohol . the bottle is really nice !! the ingredients are good and natural and the taste WOOOOWWW so good ...not a lot of heat ..this is the kind of sauce that you can easily drink LOL but what a flavor !!!for me it's a 10/10!!!

My next prder is Black Mamba,Cajohn's jalapeno select puree and defcon 2 (I'm so hurry to taste that defcon sauce !!! I heard a lot of good coment about it !!) so i'll let you know when i'll recieve them !!!

ciao !

Back