event Cali Hot Sauce Expo Road Trip!

SL3 said:
Thank's, it was day to remember!

Really appreciate you taking the time to stop by & introduce yourself - I sure do hope I was not as much of a barker....it's something I try to avoid. I find "hi!" works just as well as barking. 

I do have my sauce demo distilled to bullet points, but i do try to change it up from time to time to keep myself entertained. ;)

Awesome to have met you - the Interwebs got a lot smaller that day, with Denniz (who I'd met a few times before), Ann, and several Redditers I'd never met in person. Fun event for that reason alone, but also because the crowd was great and the weather perfect. 

I'm planning to do my own little write-up from a vendor perspective, but I need a day or 3 to decompress & digest everything. There was good, bad and ugly for sure, but it was mostly overwhelmingly good. :cheers: 

SL3, that is a great review of your trials and triumphs of the day. So nice to meet you and your Lovely! Hope you are recovering quickly.

The salsa is a Scorcher, not quite an Xxx. I forgot that part of the request~ sorry

Reactions: SL3
Heck! Be glad you got the Scorcher, SL3. Scorcher is doable and delicious for REAL chili-heads. I think XXX is just something Ann makes for punishing maniacs, like me and Scovie. :rofl:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

Really appreciate you taking the time to stop by & introduce yourself - I sure do hope I was not as much of a barker....it's something I try to avoid. I find "hi!" works just as well as barking. 

I do have my sauce demo distilled to bullet points, but i do try to change it up from time to time to keep myself entertained. ;)

Awesome to have met you - the Interwebs got a lot smaller that day, with Denniz (who I'd met a few times before), Ann, and several Redditers I'd never met in person. Fun event for that reason alone, but also because the crowd was great and the weather perfect. 

I'm planning to do my own little write-up from a vendor perspective, but I need a day or 3 to decompress & digest everything. There was good, bad and ugly for sure, but it was mostly overwhelmingly good. :cheers:
No Scott you were not much of a barker, I was just trying to describe the over-all ambiance of the festival. No negativity implied. You actually invited me back to talk some, but it got crazier as the day went on. It was fun watching all the vendors competing with each other. All in good fun though. 

salsalady said:
SL3, that is a great review of your trials and triumphs of the day. So nice to meet you and your Lovely! Hope you are recovering quickly.

The salsa is a Scorcher, not quite an Xxx. I forgot that part of the request~ sorry
Sounds like from what Hogleg say's it was a mistake to my advantage. Thanks Ann, can't wait to try it. 

Thanks for the videos, KD~  It's much appreciated for your time there at the event and also afterwards for editing etc. 

I already have more plans for next year!!! :evil:

Thanks, Dylan and SL3!   I'm glad y'all enjoyed it! 

Dylan, Hope you had a good time camping, a little break from the shop is nice.  We're enjoying the Secret Aardvark sauce.  A bit of a bite, but the flavor is good, ya gotta keep eating. 

Back