event Calling ALL Florida THP members! I Like It Hot Festival

Lady Sic and i will be there fo sure on the 14th
break_dance_emoticon_by_yuuriDvampy.gif

Scoville DeVille said:
I have been thinking about a return trip to FL more and more.
We have been investing heavily in our business this year so maybe next year???
this time some one is getting arrested or i havent done my job.

Dang I wanna go. Gonna havta do a kickstart to raise the funds to go.

World renowned Rymerpt seeking funds to ship his big ole fat ass to Florida to join with friends for a truely epic festival. I pledge to behave myself ( within reason) and post multiple reviews of outstanding spicey products.

If funds are not aquired Rymerpt wishes the best for the festival and its attendants.

Rymerpt said:
Dang I wanna go. Gonna havta do a kickstart to raise the funds to go.

World renowned Rymerpt seeking funds to ship his big ole fat ass to Florida to join with friends for a truely epic festival. I pledge to behave myself ( within reason) and post multiple reviews of outstanding spicey products.

If funds are not aquired Rymerpt wishes the best for the festival and its attendants.
:rofl:

Put me in as a probably :)

Likewise. I just checked the place where it's at, and it's about a 3-4 hour drive for me each way. Right now, the best day for me is Sunday, on account of the current schedule at my job. If I get the promotion and can start some time between now and then, that'll change of course :)

Gotta bump this off the CFO (wife) but if I can swing it I'll be there. 

Hold It, there's an Amateur Hot Sauce Competition? Oh, RM is going to be all over that if I get there!

Thanks for the heads up HTH and heck yea, we need to do a meet up somewhere.

Nice. Looks like we may have some fest goers.

I think they do the hot sauce comp on Saturday and Sunday is salsa comp.

I may have to go both days...

My CFO, wife, has approved my attending on Saturday. That's the day of the Amateur Hot Sauce contest so I'll be entering 4 or 5 of my sauces. 

Post up if your going and lets plan a meet up.

we can not make it on sunday. my father in law will be here helping me prep a barn build.

hth was there a reason we decided on going on sunday instead of saturday? i cant remember.

Back