event Calling ALL Florida THP members! I Like It Hot Festival

I'll be there both days (I think). Saturday for sure but I'm going to make a weekend out of it if I can. I haven't been to Tampa in awhile. :) 

Lovely, looks like I have to move my status to doubtful. My boss is changing my shift days at work :(

thats a bummer bro. would have been cool to meet you,some other time.   maybe you can make it to the best halloween party in florida ;).

RM and Soul yall get my number off my business site or facebook. text or call that day and we will all meet up somewheres. Sonya and i will allready be with hth and his awesome girlfriend.

looking forward to this, should be a great day :dance:

anyone else going or we the only cool kids?

I'll be glad to bring some additional bottles for THP member sampling and I'm hoping that HTH brings along some of his Homebrew for sampling too!

Dang, now I'm really pumped and can't wait for till then. Oh, Fiddy said he can't make it, haven't heard back from Sum yet.

RocketMan said:
I'll be glad to bring some additional bottles for THP member sampling and I'm hoping that HTH brings along some of his Homebrew for sampling too!

Alright! I should have a couple good ones by then

Sic, I'll have a pale ale that you should dig.

Hoppy and delcious.. Silver medal winner.

pale ales: nice :dance:

what about you rocket you got any brew for siccy ;) or are you retired from that?

thats going to be a haul for you Wicked Mike  maybe you can bring me Bear. i owe that basstige a good hard kick to the arse.

Dang, I gotta get on here more. Haven't brewed anything since moving to the new house. If i can save enough from this i might get to brew up some of my Pumpkin Ale this year but if it comes down to Pumpkin Ale or Flaming Pumpkin Sauce...

Well, that's a hard decision right there :) 

That sucks Brother, we'll miss you and the Lady but I know you're going to have a blast on Sunday. I'm only able to break away from the house for Saturday or I'd find a place to hang for the night and be back.

Ok Sicman can't make it Saturday, I'll be there, driving over from Titusville early that morning. HTH, KoreanSoul are y'all still coming Saturday, anyone else be there on Saturday? Once I know who all will be I'll PM everyone and we can set up a meet up.

It's official: Clearwater just got a little more Wicked.

I got in last night, and I brought some friends:

Fresh passionfruit, Venezuelan Tiger, Ripe Serrano, Ají Lemon Drop, 7 Pot Mustard, Red Bhut, Trini Mystery (unknown 7 Pot-Scorpion cross), Black Bhut (expressing the red pheno), Orange Habanero, 7 Pot Brainstrain Smooth, Trinidad Perfume, Giant White Habanero x Black Bhut, Moruga Scorpion.

Some hickory-smoked pods.

A few sauces and a syrup

A little bit of the passionfruit wine I've been aging for the last six months.

I brought seeds too. 

I'll be there tomorrow, but not Sunday. It's a shame, Sicman, I was really looking forward to meeting you. Next time around, I guess.

Awesome WM, can't wait to meet you and your cool friends :)

Ok, I have HTH, Koreansoul and Wicked Mick, sent y'all a PM, as possible meet up there, anyone else going to be there on Saturday? Post up or send me a PM.

Back