• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Can anyone put an ID on this for me?

I got some seeds last year in the mail with no label and no nothing to ID them....can anyone help?? Thanks, Dale

IMAG0616.jpg

Heres another set of pods...same plant...

IMAG0619.jpg

Image research has further solidified my suspicion that it's the Brain Strain. The Primo tends to have a little more pointed stinger at the bottom, similar to the Scorpion, but with a bumpier texture. The Brain Strain, which looks very much like the one you have in the picture, has a protrusion at the bottom, but it's more blunt-ended instead of pointy. Hope this helps, and a taste should reveal if it's a 7-Pot or not!

Image research has further solidified my suspicion that it's the Brain Strain. The Primo tends to have a little more pointed stinger at the bottom, similar to the Scorpion, but with a bumpier texture. The Brain Strain, which looks very much like the one you have in the picture, has a protrusion at the bottom, but it's more blunt-ended instead of pointy. Hope this helps, and a taste should reveal if it's a 7-Pot or not!

Only some of the pods have the tip on them...others are rounder..others are longer...

My first thought was brain strain as well, but the unripe pod in the first pic has a stinger, as does the pod in the second pic. I vote primo.

Back