seed-train CANADIAN SEED TRAIN - P.R.O.J.E.C.T. 2.2

Shandley said:

[SIZE=13.5pt]If you are boarding this [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]train[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] ONLY to receive the most free seed possible, then PLEASE exit now. THP is FULL of folks that will send you free seed. But to dead-end the [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]train[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt], horde seed, or disappear with the package(s) altogether isn't useful to anyone. The success of the [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]train[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] depends on ALL its riders... and it works well![/SIZE]

I believe thats why people have to have at least 50 posts or more if I recall from previous activities.

Well folks, it's getting mighty close! I hope you have all of your seeds dried and ready!
I'll be posting a quick "all aboard?" list of interested riders shortly.
I will ask that you confirm with me once more via PM after that list is posted.
Once I have all of the confirmations, tickets for the train will be issued :)
The train is already full of wonderful seeds so do not worry if you are first (well, second. I am first) on the list. If you wish, you can request that the train comes back to you again after it's made it's round out east.

Thanks for riding! We will be departing the station shortly! :)

Here is the list in no particular order! Please confirm you want to be a part of this train by sending me a quick PM. That PM will be your ticket to ride.
Once I have all confirmations, I will draw up an order and we will get this train moving!

[SIZE=12pt]BSH[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=13.5pt]somawilt[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Juice[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Heatinthecold[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]PepperPowerG[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=13.5pt]thorolygood[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]andanampersand[/SIZE]​
 ​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]Please note: To anyone else in Canada who would like to be a part of this trip, please read the rules and PM me![/SIZE]

Shandley said:
Here is the list in no particular order! Please confirm you want to be a part of this train by sending me a quick PM. That PM will be your ticket to ride.
Once I have all confirmations, I will draw up an order and we will get this train moving!

[SIZE=12pt]BSH[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=13.5pt]somawilt[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Juice[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]PepperPowerG[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=13.5pt]thorolygood[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]andanampersand[/SIZE]​
 ​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]Please note: To anyone else in Canada who would like to be a part of this trip, please read the rules and PM me![/SIZE]
pm sent  :onfire:

Back