wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Wolf1888 said:
Is this train still on rails? 
I think everyones taking the bus Lol....

Anyway on a different note, I'm looking for like a few seeds of each. Black Pearl and Yellow Fatalli . I have a few seed to trade or pay for ...hit me up Please !

Ok sorry everybody for the wait. My computer broke and i am working like crazy! To Make sûre everybody gets some seeds in time , i suggestion to everybody to rite me a lust of what you want and i will sens to each and everyone of you. Gitta go back to work :(
There is a list that aarontiot made a couple ok pages down. Sorry for everythings.

I will be away from home for a week or so after boxing day, so I personally couldn't manage a 24 hr turn around time.  But if others can do it then go for it.

Or anither idea: as most of US are in Québec abd Ontario, the 48hours rule could wirk juste fine. For other provinces i coule juste send seeds. It's when we sens to bc alberta abd back that takes most of the time. What do you guys think?

I'm up for it, i'm in no rush to gain more seeds. Just need more variety. So whatever works for you guys works for me.

I'm ready to put it back on the rails if you abandons it
I am not far from you, I can go pick up what remains and restart it

marclocas has not been active since Dec 23 2014 at 03:40 PM. Consider it dead in the water. Does anyone here have a collection to start movin? If not, I can get one moving.

Back