wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Thanks all.

I have a couple kinds so just going to see what the norm is and decide fom there. I'd hate to put in a sweet pepper... ;)

Hope Bush wakes up from hibernation and gets the ball rolling...

KK

So has the train arrived at its next destination? ;)

Welcome Kelticreek.....since i wont see the package again, what seeds are you adding to it, in case i might want some. ;) :dance:

Just got home to find a post sticker inside my mailbox (I live in a condo so the envelope probably didn't fit.) Going to take a walk and pick it up now. Fingers crossed it's the package!

Sorry all, my sister HAD to see what was in here, and she only comes to town once a week (she and her family live an hour outside Medicine Hat in a tiny town called Etzikom) which will be tomorrow afternoon, so I'll take a walk and send them out first thing Saturday morning. Again, sorry for the delays. I told myself I wouldn't do that :doh: :banghead:

Sorry bout that all.

0100 6570 0023 0082

Should be there on Monday.

bHad to put it in a giant envelope. She wouldn't send it otherwise. Those were the only envelopes they had big enough though.

@Penny - Thanks for the kind words. It's a neglected passion that is about to be reinvigorated.

@Heatinthecold - thanks for the update, I'll let you know when it arrives. I may transfer It to a box to ensure security from those shadey postal people... :)

Ohhh... those shady postal people... always going all postal and whatnot. But ya, I only got disappointed by a couple things that were listed but not actually in there. Mostly the red devil's tongues. Brought a tear to my eye.

hi all, i just got back to the forums here and see that everyone thought i had bailed or something. The package was mailed on feb 28. as advertised... and I apologize again for bringing things to a near halt.

Back