• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Canna Aqua Vega A+B or Sensi Grow A+B?

Hi everybody and good morning!

Next season i will try hydroponics system (EBB and Flood) and after search a lot, i can't decide which one "nutrient A+B" to buy and use.

The question is maybe simple.Which one is the best:

Canna Aqua Vega A+B or Sensi Grow A+B?

http://www.an-europe.../SensiGrow.html

or

http://www.canna-uk.com/aqua_vega

Thanks a lot for any help and suggestions... Flávio.

I would go with canna over sensi any day. Advanced nutrients used to be good but they just started caring about the money plus Dr Hornsby isnt with them anymore so the product isnt as refined as it used to be. Dr Hornsby has a line of nutrients that i have heard good reviwes on cant remember the name sorry. 

rebelgrower3 said:
I would go with canna over sensi any day. Advanced nutrients used to be good but they just started caring about the money plus Dr Hornsby isnt with them anymore so the product isnt as refined as it used to be. Dr Hornsby has a line of nutrients that i have heard good reviwes on cant remember the name sorry. 

Hi,

Then I go for Canna.

Thank you... Flavio.

I'd second that, I've always preferred canna for the simple reason that it's effective without being overly complicated/marketed.

I'm a fan of the GH Flora Duo. I just mix it 50% A and 50% B and the plants are real happy. Here is my Scorpion in July. It is bigger now.

20130723_203550.jpg

Jeff H said:
I'm a fan of the GH Flora Duo. I just mix it 50% A and 50% B and the plants are real happy. Here is my Scorpion in July. It is bigger now.

20130723_203550.jpg

+1 on the flora duo, also MaxiBloom as a 1 part nutrient after the plants have podded up is AMAZING.

Hi!!!

Thank you all seven for the answer.

I ordered Canna Aqua Vega...
My Hydroponic project will start in November 2013. The test plants are going to be 2 Rocoto Manzano Rojo and 2 Aji Cristal (or 2 Aji Pjura). I'll grow them 100% indoor (with CFL, heating fan and etc.)

In october i'll mount the EBB and Flow system and star to test timers, pumps and everything else to learn before to use with the plants.-

See you... Flávio.

Back