for-sale capsaicin powder for sale

salsalady

Business Member
95% pure capsaicin powder, 15.2mil SHU.

The capsaicin was purchased for a specific project, that project changed and the capsaicin is no longer needed. We're trying to recoup some of the initial investment by selling below market value just to move the product.

5g, 20g, and 50g, multiple jars of each, the sale goes until the jars are gone.

eBay listing here-

Thanks for checking it out~

-eBay has a selling limit on my account, so if anyone from THP would like to purchase any of the sizes, we can do it through paypal- thanks

edit- OK, I think the listing is straightened out. The link above has the 3 sizes and the quantities available.

Good idea to have people prove they know how to use the product too! I will be sending this link to a friend who may want some!

Thanks, gnarly, I appreciate the forward.

i wouldnt touch the stuff w/o a respirator and fume hood honestly. how did you work with it? it looks too fine to work with safely.

qq~ exactly as you said- with a respirator, gloves, and full change of clothes or shower when done. It's nasty s#!t. That's why the terms of the sale require the buyer to prove to me they have a clue. I don't have time to edjimakate everyone.

Hmmmmm, hadn't planned on that, but I can maybe throw in a Chipotle Dip Mix packet! :D

This is a co-op venture with the person I'm co-packing for, so I can't discount the cap price any more. Especially since it's below market value. But I'll add a little something for THP-ers.

THP-ers still have to email the same as everyone else using eBay or paypal contacts. I don't have time over the next few weeks to take care messages and keep people straight from multiple emails and sites. Thanks for everyone's understanding. I'll monitor this thread, but if you have questions, please post here on the thread or email via the paypal or eBay links.

eBay has a selling limit on my account, so I will work with THP members, pm's and paypal for sales through here. Thanks.

Thanks so much.

SL

Sorry for any confusion, I had some duplicate listings, eBay was cancelling the 2nd listing which was the correct listing, so I had to re-do all the listings. I think the listings in post 1 are correct now.

:crazy:

editedit-
don't know how to list as (X)quantity available, still working on it...thanks for your patience. I think a link in post 1 will now show as SOLD, but I do have more to sell.

I'll figure it out in the mornin~

Thanks, Kevin, I have your order.

Just in case some might miss it, I completely re-did the listing to put all the quantities and sizes in one listing.
Here it is~
http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

THP-ers can contact me via PMs if interested in purchasing a bottle. I can work with people through here and with paypal.

wayright's product on the way~ :cool: Thanks!

Excellent service Ann!!
I got my order today! Super quick!
Sorry to say that I wont be giving a video review!! :rofl:
But I do have some good ideas for its use!! ;)

Thanks again !
Kevin

Capsaisin is crap? I think you are in the wrong forum :)
You know you don't have to eat it, there are thousands of other uses for it.

Edit: My apologies Salsalady for commenting in the marketplace

A post from someone else was removed, so I'm editing also.

No worries, Potawie, it's all good.

The capsaicin I'm selling is from real chiles, it is not a synthesized chemical. There is a synthesized type of capsaicin available that's made in a lab, but mine is from the real deal.

ps- glad you got your package, Kevin. I'd like to hear how it works for you. Take care, SL

What is the most common use for Pure Capsaicin powder? I've seen people use it but what is it mostly used for.I figured you'd have a pretty good answer :)

Hi Valin,
Capsaicin can be used for many things outside of the expected food-related applications. Capsaicin in hand creams for arthritis/pain relief and in agricultural sprays as pest/deer repellant are just a couple I know of. As most folks around THP are interested in chiles and hot sauces, I expect most will be trying to incorporate them into a sauce of some kind. It can increase the heat of a sauce without adding a different flavor, as long as it's formulated correctly.

Thanks for your interest.

That's very intersting. Thanks for the lesson :) now I can explore more possibilities once I grow my first batch of peppers :) Thanks again

Back