• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Captain Murphy's first Hab!

:hell: Ahoy, matey!

Love it. Especially at around the 30 second mark when you went from smiling to "hey waitaminute" look.

Awesome! No one told you that beer makes it worse?!

Also, do NOT eat a peppermint Tic-Tac afterwards. You can offer one to a "friend" though if you're feeling evil. :evil:

"Pretty impressive for a Wal-Mart purchase!"

FTW! HAHAHA! Good one Captain. Cheers to you guys sharing your agony on camera. And yes, sometimes you can get some real rippers from the grocery store.

Freaking great stuff Cap'n!! That was awesome! I love to see people do this, hell I might do it myself someday. There were a lot of spots I really enjoyed but my favorite has to be the "zen" moment. Everyone does it. The eyes will close and they get real calm. You can almost hear them chanting, "It doesn't burn it doesn't burn" but it never lasts very long--cause it does burn!!

Great job Cap'n. I'd be extremely happy with myself if my first one turns out half as good. One small question if I may; did you head for the milk when you stopped taping? Thanks.

patrick said:
my favorite has to be the "zen" moment. Everyone does it. The eyes will close and they get real calm. You can almost hear them chanting, "It doesn't burn it doesn't burn"

My zen moment goes more like "the burn is only an illusion..." :D

Drink milk the next time! The only way beer might help is if you drink a lot of it before you eat the chili.

How was the burn the next day? ;)

excellent video Capt...

I just noticed your signature line...we are the people our parents warned us about....there isn't any doubt...great song...

LOL if Captain Murphy will send me his addy I will make sure he gets some
of the "exotics" as long as he films himself eating them!:)

ButchT

Back