chinense Caramel Moruga Scorpion From Ford's Fiery Foods And Plants

http://youtu.be/-DAFaIO0lEY

Caramel Moruga Scorpion From Ford's Fiery Foods And Plants

Caramel moruga scorpion is seed John got from Grant hustler 3 years ago.
He gave John chooclate moruga seeds and out of the 10 plants he grew 8 were chooclate moruga and 2 were caramel moruga.
The chocolate and caramel moruga are all color variants from his seed that was direct from Trinidad.

Heat 10/10
Flavor 8/10

www.fordsfieryfoodsandplants.com

Thanks for sharing another great review James. Trying to decide whether to add this one to my ever expanding 2015 grow. That sounded like a damn violent case of the hiccups lol. Keep up with the cool reviews, really enjoy em

Very cool review. I like that you mentioned the sweetness you tasted just before the burn kicked in. I'm germing some chocolate morugas now along with others and am both curious and fearful about how they will taste/burn. :onfire:

Scorched said:
Thanks for sharing another great review James. Trying to decide whether to add this one to my ever expanding 2015 grow. That sounded like a damn violent case of the hiccups lol. Keep up with the cool reviews, really enjoy em
Thanks! You wouldn't be disappointed with the flavor. 
Hawaiianero said:
Very cool review. I like that you mentioned the sweetness you tasted just before the burn kicked in. I'm germing some chocolate morugas now along with others and am both curious and fearful about how they will taste/burn. :onfire:
The flavor is very good! Even through the immense heat that sweetness kept coming through.

Great review! That seed seemed to a nuisance for a bit.Once again nice pod and good job.
Great review! That seed seemed to a nuisance for a bit.Once again nice pod and good job.

Back