"Caribbean" type SASBE offer

I have aquired ALOT of seeds thru this forum over the past few years. Since sooo many of those were free thru SASBE, I would like to offer some as well!!

This will be my first attempt at offering a SASBE, so bare with me....

If you have never been a part of a SASBE, or have questions.....Look here-------> http://thehotpepper....-to-do-a-sasbe/

I have several Caribbean-ish varieties to offer up. All these seeds are UNisolated...

Each packet will have 10 seeds. Please post on this thread if you are interested, and I will send you a PM with my address. Limit 5 packs per person.

Red Scotch Bonnet CARDI-----10 4 packs
Red Scotch Bonnet "LG" Strain-----10 2 packs
Yellow Scotch Bonnet "P.Dreadie"-----10 3 packs
Jamaican Squash Yellow -----10 7 packs
Jamaican Squash Red-----10 8 packs

Bahama Goat-----5 All out, Sorry....

I'll try the following added to the other offer if ok

Red Scotch Bonnet CARDI
Red Scotch Bonnet "LG" Strain
Jamaican Squash Red

Hey NorTexChili, sweet offer. Thank you very much.

Would it be okay to ask for the following:

Bahama Goat
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Red Scotch Bonnet CARDI[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Red Scotch Bonnet "LG" Strain[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Yellow Scotch Bonnet "P.Dreadie"[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Jamaican Squash Yellow[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Thank you very much.[/background]

Another great offer.... I would like these 4 please, Thanks :dance:

Red Scotch Bonnet CARDI
Yellow Scotch Bonnet "P.Dreadie"
Bahama Goat

I'd like to try the following if that's alright.

Bahama goat
Jamaican squash yellow
Jamaican squash red
Red scotch bonnet cardi

Thanks again!
Dave

Hi NorTex,

Thanks for making this offer. I'd like to get the last pack of Bahama Goat plus the Yellow Scotch Bonnet "P.Dreadie", Red Scotch Bonnet "LG" Strain, and the Jamaican Squash Yellow. Hope that's not too much to ask for. I'll send you a message.

Tom

Cool selection. Could I have, Please, Bahama Goat, [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Red Scotch Bonnet "LG" Strain, Yellow Scotch Bonnet[/background]

Cool selection. Could I have, Please, Bahama Goat, [background=rgb(255,244,228)]Red Scotch Bonnet "LG" Strain, Yellow Scotch Bonnet[/background]

Sorry Scottmanb, Kentishman picked up the last pack of Bahama Goat seeds I had available.
I'll PM you my addy.

All out of Bahama Goat Seeds!!!

Caribbean collection,can I get Red Scotch Bonnet Cardi Strain,Red Scotch Bonnet LG Strain,Yellow Scotch Bonnet P Dreadie thank you....

I would like the following please.......which one of these are the hottest bonnets?
ALso does LG strain mean large?

Red Scotch Bonnet CARDI

I would like the following please.......which one of these are the hottest bonnets?
ALso does LG strain mean large?

Red Scotch Bonnet CARDI

Trini, It is my understanding that "LG" is the initials of a person in Trinidad who is responsible for the distributing of these seeds. This is actully a Trinidad variety of Scotch Bonnet.

IMO the hottest of these would be the Yellow, then the "LG", then the CARDI. I actually wasn't tooo impressed with the heat of the CARDI, but it had the largest pods. They were huge!

Back