vendor CaribbeanGardenSeed

Has anyone had a good experience with this vendor? They have lots of negative reviews, and they seem to be using photographs stolen from other websites, but they offer unique products - including multiple varieties of hard to find fresh pepper pods and herbs.

Bou

Extreme Member
Has anyone had a good experience with this vendor? They have lots of negative reviews, and they seem to be using photographs stolen from other websites, but they offer unique products - including multiple varieties of hard to find fresh pepper pods and herbs.
Don't know about them but if they are really stealing pictures from others and do have many bad reviews, do you really think their "unique products" would really be genuine? Personally I'd stay far away from this kind of store if what you wrote is true... my two cents.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Google reviews and FB posts (comments to their posts) show it's a scam and they do not even send the product. Also a red flag for me is when companies on FB don't have the reviews tab. Why? FB does not allow a company to delete them so when they get bad reviews they end up turning the reviews function off.