auction Carolina Reaper (HP22B) Auction - 1 SFRB - ENDED - THANKS!

Hi all, i have some carolina reapers that are OP. The seeds are from from puckerbutt. They are not true to the phenotype (having a tail). Anyways, i tried them and although very very hot, i was not too impressed by them compared to a red brain strain's heat and taste.

So i have 1 SFRB worth of reaper pods. I collected them as dark orange so hopefully when they get to you they will nice and fresh red :)

Rules
  1. US Only
  2. Paypal Only
  3. Bidding starts at $10, increments of $1 dollar, shipping is included in the bid!
  4. Auction ends tomorrow July 1st, 2013 at 8am CENTRAL time. I'll go to the post office before work or during lunch tomorrow and ship them out to you. 
  5. No buy-outs or early ending offers
  6. When i declare the winner at 8am CST, you must PM your address by 10am CST so i can go to the post office that morning or during my lunch time, else i'll have to ship it 7/2/2013 (tuesday).
Here is the plant they came from
null_zpsfa2f5445.jpg

All in a plate.
null_zps4cdb559f.jpg

Thanks for bidding all!

birdfather said:
the reaper is supposedly a naga hybrid, so it would make sense that it could resemble a naga or a bhut. 

Good point. Ed Currie did mention Pakistani Naga.

newhoppyguy said:
any ideas what else they might be pollinated by? just curious :)

17$ btw

There are 3 jalapeno plants , Zapotec, Cracked and Biker Billy next to it.

On the other side there is a Bishops Crown.

Would be an interesting pepper if it crossed with either of these ... Reaper Jalapenos lol or Bishop Crowned Reapers :) No guarantees though!

Back