• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Carolina Reaper Review ( Destroys Me )

GnomeGrown said:
Hope you feel better soon, Bro.

:hell:
Thanks buddy! This is the worst! I tried to puke it up but it wouldnt come back up!) I cant get rid of these damn cap cramps!!!! :(

Crazy, I am growing 3 Carolina Reaper's ( Well may be down to 2 now as I think I lost one of my plants to a crazy gust of wind today ) and am just hoping they grow true. My plan was to powder them but was going to try to eat one pod with some friends as soon as I get some pods. Rethinking that idea now thanks to your review. Might try a piece of one instead of a pod now I am thinking.

Dude, that was a big, gnarly pod. Good on ya for getting it down. Nice review and I really hope you get over those cramps soon.

It made me extremely nauseous about 10-15 minutes after I ate it and 2 1/2 hours later, I`m still feeling a bit fragile

I was looking forward to watching this one and wow it sounds like horrible cramps! That pod looked huge! Hope you feel better and you should make powder from the rest of the pods i have never gotten cramps from the powders but many times from fresh pods.

Thanks for all the concern my THP friends! Its been about 2 hrs and 45 minutes since the review and FINALLY the bad cramps went away! Jeez Im glad thats over with!!! Gotta wash the bed sheets now, since they are soaked with sweat Lol

meinchoh said:
Did the feeling go from nausea to pain?
I know the question wasnt directed to me but as for me very little nausea, lots of very long lasting painful cramps!!!
I tried to get it to come back up but no cigar. I think my body was saying 'now wait... you want me to spit this thing back up???'
Forget you.... haha
GnomeGrown said:
You might want to wait until tomorrow to wash those sheets. :flamethrower:

:pray: "I'll never eat the Reaper again if you'll just help me out this one time"

Glad you are feeling better, dude.

Lmao!!!
Hophead said:
I was looking forward to watching this one and wow it sounds like horrible cramps! That pod looked huge! Hope you feel better and you should make powder from the rest of the pods i have never gotten cramps from the powders but many times from fresh pods.
Theres certain pods that should be avoided to eat. This for me at least is one of them! :)
Nigel said:
Dude, that was a big, gnarly pod. Good on ya for getting it down. Nice review and I really hope you get over those cramps soon.

It made me extremely nauseous about 10-15 minutes after I ate it and 2 1/2 hours later, I`m still feeling a bit fragile
It was gnarly in more ways then one brother! That pod flat out made me look bad! It said here's a nuke for your gut, nevermind the flames!

meinchoh said:
Did the feeling go from nausea to pain?
Yes it did. The nausea started about 10 minutes after I ate it and lasted 30-40 minutes. It was pretty bad nausea, too. Then over the next hour the pain came on slowly and I`m still very uncomfortable now, almost 4 hours after eating it. 

Nigel said:
Yes it did. The nausea started about 10 minutes after I ate it and lasted 30-40 minutes. It was pretty bad nausea, too. Then over the next hour the pain came on slowly and I`m still very uncomfortable now, almost 4 hours after eating it. 
WOW!

Nigel said:
Sorry to hear that Nigel! sounds like you might have it worse than I did which is hard to believe!
I think Carolina Reaper is a very fitting name lol

Back