• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Cause of holes in leaves of pepper plant? (w/pics)

Hi all,

Two of my plants (a Serrano and Bulgarian Carrot) have holes in the leaves and the other 30 are doing just fine. Could anyone tell me what is causing this problem and how best to address it? Should I Quarantine these two away from the others? Thank you!

87ync.jpg

W0jdU.jpg

pX9SL.jpg
kkP8p.jpg

Probably just a pest putting some holes in the leaves. Keep your eyes out for em and I wouldn't worry about moving or separating them.

Beautiful Dog !! My Largest Potted Red Caribbean Habanero looks just like that. I found huge slug slobber all over the rim of the pot. Look for for a possible small snail sleeping under the leaves.

yep looks like slugs to me. The Beer Method – This is a kind hearted killers way of disposing of slugs, but it is pretty labor free. All you do is leave a shallow dish of beer out in the part of your garden where you are having a slug problem. The next morning, you will awake to either a very drunk raccoon or a dish filled with dead slugs. Your chances of finding a dish of dead slugs is higher.

Back