• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Cayenne???

I have four plants that I bought from Hirts and they were supposed to be TS Butch T's and to no one's suprise the weren't. I thought they might be cayennes but these things are :onfire:HOT!!!! Like Habanero hot. :fireball: I have grown cayennes before and they were never this hot. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

I also got the same plants from Hirts Garden, and they say Trinidad Scorpion Butch T's also and look exactly like yours, I'm big time disappointed. Mines prob a couple weeks from being ripe to try, so I don't know how hot they are yet.

I also got the same plants from Hirts Garden, and they say Trinidad Scorpion Butch T's also and look exactly like yours, I'm big time disappointed. Mines prob a couple weeks from being ripe to try, so I don't know how hot they are yet.
I tried a green one. Smokin HOT! When they turn red they turn really sweet.

cayenne ring of fire probably
cant stand those guys not selling what they write on the tag.... you should go tell them what you thing and ask for reimbursment
I got a refund already. So, I ended up with 4 free plants that have awesome peppers and big producers. :dance:

I'll send them a photo of mine in the w/ their tag, maybe I'll get a refund , or better yet, some Trinidad Scorpion Butch Ts like I wanted, thx for the info

Back