CFL how to

N8thaniel said:
maybe if u used decent leds to start with you wouldnt need cfl?
  NO actually my LED's are high quality. In fact they are working to well. My plants are getting too short and bushy. I want them to reach a bit for the light and get taller. My node spacing is too tight. Do you consider yourself an LED expert. Because each time I see anything that mentions LED. There you are commenting and telling people what they are doing wrong, or how their light or setup sucks. Or in my case calling me a supposed investor in a light simply because I reviewed it on Amazon. Either way you seem to know it all without even knowing what people are using or how its being used. Case in point you have now idea what LED's I am using. Yet you somehow can pass judgement on the quality of my light simply from me saying I use CFL in combination. Just FYI your not the only wanker on the planet who knows a thing or two about LED's. Oh and if your about to say " Ya I know which one your using I saw it on Amazon". I have 10 different LED grow lights from various companies. And no that is not the light being used in conjunction with the CFL.
:shh: :rolleyes:

SvtCobra said:
  NO actually my LED's are high quality. In fact they are working to well. My plants are getting too short and bushy. I want them to reach a bit for the light and get taller. My node spacing is too tight. Do you consider yourself an LED expert. Because each time I see anything that mentions LED. There you are commenting and telling people what they are doing wrong, or how their light or setup sucks. Or in my case calling me a supposed investor in a light simply because I reviewed it on Amazon. Either way you seem to know it all without even knowing what people are using or how its being used. Case in point you have now idea what LED's I am using. Yet you somehow can pass judgement on the quality of my light simply from me saying I use CFL in combination. Just FYI your not the only wanker on the planet who knows a thing or two about LED's. Oh and if your about to say " Ya I know which one your using I saw it on Amazon". I have 10 different LED grow lights from various companies. And no that is not the light being used in conjunction with the CFL.
:shh: :rolleyes:

thats cool
but why add cfl? if you want them to stretch isnt using less light better than another kind?
=D

Back