• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds CGN 19198/Eximium Germination Time

I got some CGN19198 seeds from 3 different sources, Semillas, HRSeeds, and a trade with a person from Germany. They all look slightly different as seeds. I planted them in my Aerogarden about 3 weeks ago. I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried this and what their germination times were
1629572389535.png

Good luck with those. Will be an interesting experiment
comparing the three. Feel free to join in the Wild, Indeed
community thread as your eximium grow proceeds.

Looking forward to checking out your progress :thumbsup:

BTW hope the Rocopica turns out great, looks like an
interesting variety, especially the ‘large’ descriptor! The
Rocopica cross CaneDog sent me turned out to be a
brown XL Rocoto cross.

Last edited:
I've seen them sprout faster, but also slower. I wouldn't be worried yet at 3 weeks - just impatient.

Interesting that the rocopica image shows a collar on the pod. I wonder if that's just a rocoto image or if that variety produces a collar. I'm tying to get a larger and collared rocopica through a rocoto 1242 x eximium 1491 cross. Out of 5 F2's, one's definitely larger, but I haven't seen any collars yet.

Good luck with them.

I've seen them sprout faster, but also slower. I wouldn't be worried yet at 3 weeks - just impatient.

Interesting that the rocopica image shows a collar on the pod. I wonder if that's just a rocoto image or if that variety produces a collar. I'm tying to get a larger and collared rocopica through a rocoto 1242 x eximium 1491 cross. Out of 5 F2's, one's definitely larger, but I haven't seen any collars yet.

Good luck with them.
The Rocopica I have should be a Rocopica x Rocoto, so a backcross, though I have no clue what specific varieties Jukka used

15-150 days can be expected with these depending on seed quality. Often times one will pop quickly and then the others a month later.

Back