• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Chad vs Bhut jolokia indian carbon

Bought some naga seeds off ebay 2 years ago, all grew true except this one. To me it most resembles the indian carbon. The only guys I have seen eat them is Beaglestorm and Naganumbness, perhaps a taste test is in order. What do you guys think?

dad136.jpg
"

dad135.jpg

dad133.jpg

Thanks,

Chad

Chad, sure looks like a "Carbon" the're shorter than their family members the "Assam's or the Bih Jolokias" as far as heat...I remember the 1st time I ate 1/2 of one, it was "WTF...HOT!"

i had bought some off a guy on here and they have a very perfumy floral taste(very distinctive) and they are DAMN hot! tasty! i had pulled out seeds and some placventa was laying on the paper towel, once the seeds had dried i was bagging them up and i gathered all the placenta dried remains and tossed it in and Whew! tasty but hot! i say eat 1/4 of one to see. but they are tasty

Do it!

I have been challenged! I was really hoping Beaglestorm or Naganumbness would say send some my way, but I will take a crack at it. I have yet to do a whole pod test, just done sauces, but I was planning on working up to it this year. I guess I will jump right in! If nothing else it should give everybody a good laugh! I just had slices last year and ya it was damn hot. I sampled it out in the parking lot at work and one of my buds ate close to a half inch despite my warnings. He promptly got in his truck headed for Culvers for a malt and clipped the dumpster with his truck! No dammage thankfully. Vid to follow.

I am glad it has been verified as the Indian Carbon, thats what I thougt it was but I wasnt sure

Thanks,

Chad

Do it!

I have been challenged! I was really hoping Beaglestorm or Naganumbness would say send some my way, but I will take a crack at it. I have yet to do a whole pod test, just done sauces, but I was planning on working up to it this year. I guess I will jump right in! If nothing else it should give everybody a good laugh! I just had slices last year and ya it was damn hot. I sampled it out in the parking lot at work and one of my buds ate close to a half inch despite my warnings. He promptly got in his truck headed for Culvers for a malt and clipped the dumpster with his truck! No dammage thankfully. Vid to follow.

I am glad it has been verified as the Indian Carbon, thats what I thougt it was but I wasnt sure

Thanks,

Chad

AWESOME :mouthonfire: cannot wait to see this video!

Great job Chad. You handled that like a pro. It's nice that you left the camera running. 10-12 minutes is about what it takes to get through all the effects. You might want to get the camera a little closer so you can improve the sound. Which pepper is getting reviewed next?

Thanks everyone, I laughed when I saw it, just not when I ate it, the after effects were pretty rough, had me torn up for most of today. Have you ever been afraid to fart? Brutal man!

I cant figure out how to edit the title, if someone can help me out with how to do that please?

Not sure whats up next, a nice mild choc hab maybe. Fresh picked are choc hab, yellow 7 pod, yellow bhut, Billyboy douglah, a red yellow scorpion, red scorpion, marouga scorpion, and that bhut cross I have which I am rulling out, its pure evil, I will let a pro take a crack at that one first. Maybe I can send that one to Beaglestorm, what do you think Mr. Storm?

Time for a new camera, the lcd screen is broken so I cant see what I am doing, I set the camera back a little farther to make sure I wasnt too close. There was no way I was doing a retake.

Thanks for the encouragement all I appreciate it!

Chad

Back