grills Char-Griller Sapphire Blue Akorn Kamado Kooker

Hey Guys  ..saw & really looks like " must have this"  & my hubby gave me the Green lite
& its the right color to boot ;) ..so before I sign on the dotted line wanted to see if anyone has
any input  to share with me....don't want to spend lotsa money on the better ceramic egg...this looks like a good fit for us..Gracias. :P
master:CG083.jpg

• FREE Kamado Kooker Cover ($34 value) with purchase of this item! Use code AKORN. Ends 11:59 p.m. ET May 20.
  • Dimensions: 43.3L x 28.7W x 47.2H in.
  • Steel construction
  • Sapphire blue finish
  • Uses charcoal fuel
  • Fold down side shelves
  • Advanced airflow dampers for slow burn and low temp. control
  • Utensil hooks
  • Removable ash pan
  • Sturdy hood hinge, wooden handle, locking clips
    detail2:CG083.jpg

Hey Mike...I saw it at Hayneedle online,....did not see a size but it said it can cook 19 burgers lol.,its shipped
from the company that makes it,,ie Char- Griller..not from Hayneedle...saw Aldi had same last week but Black.

Hayneedle Outdoor Grills & Cooking Kamado Grills Item # CG083.....you may want to get more specs there.

Main question is... what will you be cooking?

Burgers, sausage, chicken, fish
(1) butt or (1) small/med brisket or (1+*) racks of ribs, this should be dandy. 

If looking to cook more, get bigger.

*You may want one of those vertical racks for ribs or you will only fit one rack.

https://amzn.to/2Lj2KoV

wiriwiri said:
Hey Mike.....did not see a size but it said it can cook 19 burgers lol 
Looks like it's a 20" grate. My smoker is a 22.5", and I'd be absolutely shocked if I could fit 19 burgers on there. They'd have to be some pretty tiny burgers; like sliders, lol. Maybe they meant 19 burgers in 2 rounds of cooking ;)

The biggest gripe I have with my smoker is that I wish it was bigger. (Much like a gun) It's always better to have more space and not need it, than to need more space and not have it :)

Not trying to dissuade you from purchasing it, if that's all the space you think you'll need. Just something to think about, that's all :cheers:

Also.......
:pics:

(I wanna see 19 burgers on that thing! ;) ) :rofl:

I agree with you Savina Red  its a  steal at that price... the Blue colored ones is out of stock...willing to wait as we have a weber & another smoker,
but that is real nice & versatile.
Its quite big & can surely fit 19 burgers as I saw one at Walmart...I can see doing pizza on that too...

wiriwiri said:
I agree with you Savina Red  its a  steal at that price... the Blue colored ones is out of stock...willing to wait as we have a weber & another smoker,
but that is real nice & versatile.
Its quite big & can surely fit 19 burgers as I saw one at Walmart...I can see doing pizza on that too...

yes I did pizza on mine and it turned out really good. 

Back