Charity Auctions DONE!

Hey guys

I'm sure Ann won't mind me posting this on here, as it is all organised by both of us for the same cause/charities, but I have put up the last of my auctions on ebay today. They go for 5 days and a couple can be sent internationally but postage could be expensive.

So here are the links:

My link

My link

My link

My link

Even though the pictures look similar because the same companies are featured, they are all slightly different so please have a look at the descriptions.

Thanks

Candice

Candice, glad to see your auctions on here also.

Almost done with the first 5! Can't wait to see who get 'em. I know who a couple of the bidders are, but not all of them. It'll be interesting~

US AUCTIONS ARE DONE!

Thank you to the winning bidders!

And as a consolation offer, I am extending an offer for up to 7 people, USA or international, here is a package deal!

If you will make a donation of $40 USD to the charity funds, I will send you -

1 bottle Texas Creek Ghost Fire Hot Sauce
1 Bottle Davez Foodz Sweet Spicy Girl Hot Sauce
1 bottle Texas Creek Tropical Ghost Glaze
1 jar Texas Creek Southwest Spice Mix
1 packet Chipotle Dip Mix
Product value- $30
shipping- ($10 to ?? for intentional)
Karma bank ~~~$$$$$$

Send me a PM if you are interested! First seven responders will get the deal.

And Please bid on Candice's other auctions that are up for ~4 days.

I'll go one if it is allowed? I didn't realise your auctions had ended, thought there was still time :(
Will check it out and see how it went.

US AUCTIONS ARE DONE!

And as a consolation offer, I am extending an offer for up to 7 people, USA or international, here is a package deal!

Product value- $30
Karma bank ~~~$$$$$$

One $40 Bonus Package spoken for, 6 more available-

Thank you to Defcon, HBD, DD, AJ, TCP and the others, for their contributions!

The Total for all 5 auctions was-
$361.74

This amount will be going to the AU charities to help the flood victims, shipping is covered.

There are still 5 "consolation packages" available, even for international requests!!! And Candice's other auctions are just starting.

Excellent, SL - Your auctions raised a lot of money! Thank you for putting this together, and thank you for the honor of contributing my Sweet Spicy Girl hot sauce!

US AUCTIONS ARE DONE!

Product value- $30
Karma bank ~~~$$$$$$

I send you a PM

Vincent, I got your request. I'll do some checking on shipping later and get back to you. Will try to get packages posted tomorrow, Monday.

Thanks Everyone! Still a couple more consolation packages available!

And Thanks to DuvallDave for donating to the consolation packages, even though I didn't ask him before including his Sweet Spicy Girl Sauce. ;) :lol:

I'd just like to say a big shoutout to all that have taken part in these auctions. It is really great to see so much international support to help out my fellow Aussies. Thanks also to the Aussies that have bidded and thanks go especially to Ann for help in organising the international auctions and for all of the chilli companies that have donated your wonderful products. It certainly couldn't have been done without you all!

i heard from someone yesterdy that the Carnarvon region in WA had another disaster so I'm sure all the victims are glad to see our support. Money will be given to the Lord Mayors Distress Relief Fund and the Salvation Army very soon to be distributed between the people affected.

Packages went out in the post today, to 3 USA bidders, one to Australia and one to the Netherlands!

Thank You again! Total with the consolation packages was $441.74!

Keep Bidding on The AU auctions!

Ok all the auctions are completed now and the money added up. With money raised from the Aus & USA auctions, Toby's fresh chilli auctions, Jacob's donation, a few single chilli buys (not on auction) and the rest of the ebay auctions we managed to raise $1365.94. So $683 will go to each fund.
Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Back