• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Cheating on next years grow

Gargoyle91 said:
I wonder when cloning if the pods will grow true even if the plant was cross pollinated the prior year? 
The pods will grow true.  You will only get crosses if you grow out a seed from a pod that had been crossed.

If you really want to supercharge your rooting once you transplant, dip the roots in some mycorrhizae powder just as you plop them in the hole. This increases the surface area of the roots 1000times so their nute/water uptake increases.

Got a question, The plants have like a 3 year life span if taken care of from what I've heard, Will the cuttings give you the same life span where technically you could keep a plant going as long as you keep cloning the clones ?   

Gargoyle91 said:
Got a question, The plants have like a 3 year life span if taken care of from what I've heard, Will the cuttings give you the same life span where technically you could keep a plant going as long as you keep cloning the clones ?
Absolutely... It's no different than taking cuttings from something else and doing a transplant.

Gargoyle91 said:

Awesome question Gargoyle.  Never even thought of that.  With this strategy the Republic will surely never fall!

M

Back