Cheers from the Barbary Coast

Hey folks,
Greetings from Old San Francisco. Just came across this site & forum through an Internet search for one of my favorite & culturally dear peppers, Kpapo Shito. I'm a lover of food & beer, a chef & graphic artist, a Homebrewer & traveler. My family & I are originally from Ghana, West Africa which is why that pepper is a favorite of ours but we are all equal opportunity pepper junkies and this site and community looks like a place with great knowledge and great people with a shared passion for the fiery dilectables.

Currently I'm obsessed with homebrewing & gardening. I just started my first hop yard about a month ago & have 8 varietals beginning their climb. I also have 7 varietals of peppers growing strong in containers. Hope to be active in this here forum so I can share and learn with another fantastic community.

Cheers,
Doctor Bubra

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

Welcome to The Hot Pepper!

This year I'm growing, for the first time, a couple of chiles from Ghana: Mako akoksrade and Mako kokso (not sure if the spellings are correct). Also, a tomato called Loka. The seeds came from a THP member who collected them at a roadside stand in Ghana.

Cheers, Tom

Hi Dr. Bubra.

Welcome to THP! It is an amazing community and terrific resource.

As a neighbor (Sonoma County), fermenter, and fellow hop grower I hope you spend lots of time here.

Cheers,

Stephen

Hey folks,
Greetings from Old San Francisco. Just came across this site & forum through an Internet search for one of my favorite & culturally dear peppers, Kpapo Shito. I'm a lover of food & beer, a chef & graphic artist, a Homebrewer & traveler. My family & I are originally from Ghana, West Africa which is why that pepper is a favorite of ours but we are all equal opportunity pepper junkies and this site and community looks like a place with great knowledge and great people with a shared passion for the fiery dilectables.

Currently I'm obsessed with homebrewing & gardening. I just started my first hop yard about a month ago & have 8 varietals beginning their climb. I also have 7 varietals of peppers growing strong in containers. Hope to be active in this here forum so I can share and learn with another fantastic community.

Cheers,
Doctor Bubra

:welcome: from the U.P. of Michigan! I'm sure you'll find we have quite a nice community here on THP, with people from nearly every country on the globe!

Back