beer Chicago Shedd Aquarium partners with Local Brewery

I just came across this article, pretty neat, locals workin' with locals. Revolution isn't to shabby either. Might have to stop in and see what this Penguin Hops is all about.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/16343872-418/from-the-tanks-of-sky-blue-waters-shedd-helps-brew-local-beer.html

Soooo cool----That is great that they are trying to use a decoration for a building into a consumption brew for people---just wish They had told us the variety.

Wish I could taste some of their beer. But with a buck going to the Shed the stuff will probably really expensive---like over 5 bucks a pint. I drink Blatz $12/case.

Great artical

Soooo cool----That is great that they are trying to use a decoration for a building into a consumption brew for people---just wish They had told us the variety.

Wish I could taste some of their beer. But with a buck going to the Shed the stuff will probably really expensive---like over 5 bucks a pint. I drink Blatz $12/case.

Great artical
HOLY smoke ! ! BLATZ is still around ? ?
We drank BLATZ at frat parties in the late '50s.
The cheapest buzz you could find. $4 a couple for the party
to BLATZ yourself until you were BLITZED!

$5 a pint in chicago is cheap. I don't live too far from the brewpub, so if I get over there in the next month I'll let ya know how much they're asking for it. Balac if you're in WI you should be drinking New Glarus... I buy that stuff by the cases when I'm up that way. Or some DC cherry beer.

Thanks for the tip, going to have to try that beer! Jazzin at the Shed was great for the 4th of July, I'll have to make it back there soon again.

Balac if you're in WI you should be drinking New Glarus... I buy that stuff by the cases when I'm up that way.

Spotted Cow is AWESOME! I wish they'd sell it outside of Wisconsin, but I'll drive up there for it. I'm in Wisconsin every weekend during the summer, have a camper and boat in Fremont WI on the Wolf River.

Back