• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Chili Focus

Anybody ever used this stuff? I was at the hydro shop today and the owner gave me a brochure on it but was sold out. What I read sounds good and you can find it with a google.

Thanks.

I don't know how well it works, but I just got two bottle of it in the post from a retailer in England. I also ordered a number of seeds from the same company which are a no show. I'm wondering if they got held up in customs or something. Anyways, I did a lot of research on the Chile Focus before I got some and everyone had nothing but good things to say about it. Will let you know if I see any benefit from it. I put the first dose on today and hope that it works. My plants are 6 weeks old with only 2-3 sets of true leaves per plant. It seems as if they've just stagnated.....they look healthy, just not much real growth.

I looked into getting some, but after checking into it more I decided on the Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow. that stuff has been working out very well, my plants have really took off since I started using it. You just might want to check it out, instead of the chili focus.

I believe that is what Lee uses, if he does not chime in, PM him. His plants are killer and if he does infact use it, then that should tell you.

Have been using it for my Chilli's and can recommend this product as an excellent basic fertilizer.
chilli-focus-1-litre.jpg

Official link (Chilli focus is available in many Online grow shops)
http://www.growthtechnology.com/nute-chillifocus.asp

Instruction sheet:
http://www.growthtechnology.com/downloads/Chilli-Focus-instructions.pdf

Lee, I just got some a week ago. I was leaving for a 5-day vacation so I put some on right before I left. When I got home yesterday, it looked like the plants had doubled in size. I don't know if it was just their time or if it was the nutes, but something good happened. I also sprayed some epsom salts on before leaving too.

I should also be getting in some of Canna's Rhizotonic nutes soon to help with root growth and development. Will keep you up to date on how that works out.

Stuff like bonemeal, worm manure..:)

patrick said:
Thanks Lee. I may have to give it a try. Do you supplement with anything else?

Well, I'm about to order 15 more Liters(about 4 Gallons) of it.. Will be enough for the entire year;)

arringdd said:
Lee, I just got some a week ago. I was leaving for a 5-day vacation so I put some on right before I left. When I got home yesterday, it looked like the plants had doubled in size. I don't know if it was just their time or if it was the nutes, but something good happened. I also sprayed some epsom salts on before leaving too.

I should also be getting in some of Canna's Rhizotonic nutes soon to help with root growth and development. Will keep you up to date on how that works out.

I used Chili Focus 2 years ago. It worked rather well. It's just a pain in the butt to get where I live. I had to order online and then pay shipping charges $$$. This year I'm giving Botanicare products a try.

arringdd said:

I've been using the Rhizotonic as a foliar feed, and am having great results with it...

Back