• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Chilidude season 2016

Long time no see. Year 2015 was a huge disappointment for me and got very few chilis, but i hope the coming season is much better this time around.

This is my chili list for the the season 2016, i am thinking of growing this time around. I have four overwintered plants from the last year: one Naga morich, two Petenero plants and one Caribbean antillas plant.

This is my growing list for this season:

-Naga morich
-Petenero
-Caribbean antillas
-Bonda ma jacques
-Fatalii
-Aji russian yellow
-Aji little finger orange
-Aji golden
-Aji benito
Aji lemon drop
-Guajillo

Plenty of new plants to try and some old varieties also, that works for me. :)

Left is a Lemon drop and in the right  are the Russian yellow chilis, cant really tell any difference between the two. Both taste quite similar, but the Russian yellow is much faster to produce... :drooling:

DSC_1426_1.jpg

The chilis really like the rainwater i have been giving them.

Note to everyone and to myself, at how much fertilizer i am giving the plants growing in coco:

Small plants inside:
Ghe micro 10ml/Ghe mato 10ml to 10 litres of water.

A little bigger plants growing inside:
Ghe micro 10ml/Ghe mato 15ml to 10 litres of water.

Greenhouse growing:
Ghe Micro 20ml/Ghe mato 30ml to 10 litres of water.

End of August to the end of the season:
Ghe Micro 10ml/Ghe mato 15ml to 10 litres of water.

At the moment mixing Ghe micro 20ml/Ghe mato 30ml to 10 litres of rainwater gives about 1.6 ec/800 ppm. Last year i tried to give them Ghe micro 30ml/Ghe mato 40ml to 10 litres of water, plants where not doing well at all with so much fertilizer and changing the mixture to the one i am using now made the plants much happier.

Excellent looking grow. Big difference between last year and this year. Congrats!

I hope the new fertilizer works for you. I see a lot of people around using it.

Comptine said:
I'm always super impressed with your grow when I look at your pictures. Where is Finland are you? I imagine your climate is somewhat similar to mine. 

Thanks and it is the Northern Savonia area of Finland i am growing my chilis.

Back