• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

★ChiliRiot★

Hey ho!
Let's go!!!!!!
u6yda2es.jpg

y9atevyb.jpg

qa9u2ytu.jpg

qebu4ate.jpg

eda5e3eh.jpg

u3ejyzap.jpg

Noooo say it ain't so!!! 
I wont say, but we live in a society of thieves and infamous ... I left the whole field, I'm just recovering seeds for next year .... and to think that here I could pick up in December

chiliriot said:
I wont say, but we live in a society of thieves and infamous ... I left the whole field, I'm just recovering seeds for next year .... and to think that here I could pick up in December
Are you saying somebody stole your pods from your field?

no, no, I'm trying to recover the costs that I made by selling a bit of everything, because I had a lot of expenses and not here in spain there is no facility for an open society ... then I dropped my 2500 trees laden with fruit. here in spain you can get to 3/4 also collected from a plant, the Moruga I have already collected 3 times and loads are heavy with fruit. the problem is the infamous. Talk too much .. and they put me in xxxxx

no no ..... no I have stolen .....
Really nice pics
Where can I get pimenta leopard seeds? They are really beautiful
I have them but we talk about it in private after 15 ...

Agree with PaulS, that pimenta leopard pepper is righteous! Is that the colouring that of a fully ripe leopard or do you have to pick a bit early to get the colour spot on? (Pun intended)

Back