• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Chilli leaves problem

Hi all chilli fans, this year i am starting to make a big chilli grow, my first one of this scale so i tried pregrowin some plants from seeds i have stored under CFL tubes. After cca month few leaves start to show signs of crepe paper like structure and i found on a bottom side of leaves something like a green powder making even more rough crepe like structure. Can you tell me pls what is this? Its a greeny to yellow coloured so no grey mould it is. 2 weeks before i started to watering leaves with a lil piece of cloth. Can be that this happened due of this as a moisture increased and started to initialize mould grow? How can i destroy it? Can i use cloth watered in an alcohol and treat leves as a desinfection?

Thank you much for answers

As i forget, i noticed there are some pale green dots on older leaves. Really dont know what"s happening.
Please if u know and can help me and my chillies :(

f_379108778_e397b7ff34c92ce49aabd15bc9114e23.jpg

mf_379108725_1da06073dbddc70542b70bf0b57ce609.jpg

here they are, u can spee pale green spots and something like a mould or i dont know what is that on the bottom side of cili leaves. making chilli leaves later creppy paper like.

Anybody can help me with ID this problem? Plants for sure have all nutrients they need, they grow under 2 x 18w Osram Fluora 77 cfl tubes, with 27 degrees temp and 18/6 day/night schedule. Pls who know whats that help me.

Back