• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Chilli Model Shoot

I must say, the help I've received from this forum has been invaluable. After posting about wilting, pod dropping and a few other issues. Ive managed to gather some good advice that I've put into practice such as adding lime, using blood an bone and heaps of fishy stuff etc etc. Now I can honestly say, organic beats chem fert hands down. My 7 Pods (Douglas,Bonda etc), Congo's and Habs are now up to around 140cm tall.

Check out the leaves hiding my pods - These plants are tall as.
growth.jpg

A fine Bonda Ma Jacques specimen
bondamJaques.jpg

Douglah is quite large
bigdouglah.jpg

Bushes loaded with pods
douglahbunch.jpg

Black Congo
congoblack.jpg

Orange Habs - not quite orange yet, but big
orangehab.jpg

Peter Peppers
peterb.jpg

The Survivors - These are from the garden that was hit with weed killer. I'd given up as all they were left was 2 curled up stalks and no leaves. Then miraculously, they sprouted leaves and shot up.
rescuedhaba.jpg

resuedhabb.jpg

Red Habanero
redhab.jpg

More pics to come (THP dosent allow to many photo's)

Hey stranger would any of those plants be the ones i gave you they are looking real good and yeah i find blood and done works a treat on the plants i have im getting a lot pods also using fishmeal on the plants they love it

Hey stranger would any of those plants be the ones i gave you they are looking real good and yeah i find blood and done works a treat on the plants i have im getting a lot pods also using fishmeal on the plants they love it
They sure are. The douglah and bonda ma jaques you gave me were as seedlings for ages until i started throwing away the crap aquasol/miracle gro rubbish. I now use these at intervals:-
Blood and Bone watered in with GoGo Juice (bugs in a can) it has fish meal as a bonus once a month.
Seaweed and Epsom salts in a week solution when watering.
a bit of lime once a month
I also used a bit of brunnings tomato food - its an all organic compound (and stinks like its organic) sprinkled around every 4-6 weeks.

Did you get those Peter Pepper Seeds i sent you?

Back