• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

condiment Chilli Sauce Test "Hot Chilli Wasabi Mustard" thechillifactory.com

Wasabiiiiiii , Makes ya Feel Alive Geeez "Hellooooooo Sinus's are you there?" Marcel gave me this and Sooo Glad he did..

this is Different, Its Like hot english mustard on Steroids with the Wasabi Whack and Then Hab Build, with a FANTASTIC taste, that Lingerssss, Its Thick and had to actually use a lil spoon to plonk it on the Spoon (i like that cause i know its not going to go everywhere ;))

I LOVE THIS it burnt the crap out of my sinus's first and hit the Throat too, AWESOME so had to have more and have another Blast, Yeaaaaaa....
Hot dogs for Lunch Tomorrow, and this Be going straight on, then smeared on a Bbq'd steak for dinner Ohhhh yess. :)

if ya haven't tried this, Do if ever can.. Its Great

hope ya enjoy
neil.

mustard isn't my thing but your reviews are, very good review as always!
is it real wasabi as in horseradish or fake ones you get at sushi places?

I've got a jar of this too Neil and I love it, I thought it tasted slightly 'floury' at first, apart from that it's got a great taste.

you reacted to this more than any other sauce I have seen you try...I love the way you reacted to the nose/sinus burn...I love that too Neil...

great video as always my friend....

from http://www.wasabi.co.nz/ :

Wasabia japonica is a root plant that grows above ground. The root looks like a knobbly green carrot snaking around on top of the ground. This root is called the rhizome, the other parts of the plant do not contain the flavour and punch that the rhizome does. It is for that reason that we only use the rhizome in our Namida® 100% Pure Wasabia japonica powder. You get the best because we make sure you only get the rhizome. ...

Namida® 100% Pure Wasabia japonica is different to the coloured Horseradish that is normally served. It has a real punch into the sinuses, and a very pleasant delicate aftertaste that melts off the tongue. The sinus jolt is almost instantaneous, but goes just as quickly – leaving no after effects. Except maybe a tear from the corner of the eye, and a shocked expression. The name of our product is Namida® – meaning tear – can’t say you haven’t been warned!

Another great vid Neil, are you going to try and grow some Wasabi? I remember you mentioned it once and wondered what you decided.

naa too hard to grow.. $150 a KG for fresh, Marcel was telling me.

i love the sinus whack Wasabi gives...

here it is on Steak, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wasabisteak.jpg

Brilliant with steak....

then got munchies so went "HOT DOG" the pics a bit blurry, but i was too :violin:

100_1435.jpg

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeee, just don't put heaps on hahahahahahaha, 1 am with head blowing apart and have to be quiet :lol:

thanks guys..

Awesome, i was jus discussin Beaver brand Wasabi Mustard that says it has rel ground root in it...o0

I have hte powder from asian store, but man, nothing liek the real root..it's not explainably hot, in a sinus way. Will kick you ass.

I've made my own Naga-wasbi-mustard b4, and it's like snorting a pit bull that rly hates you. Then it hurts.

In this NW area, they do grow it, i want...

Kick arse Neil!

-CaFF

rainbowberry said:
The mustard doesn't last long, I go through English mustard slower than I have this. I love the plate in the last picture BTW.

kk, so no bones, but weiners are ok... gotcha.
Oh wait....slight problem... :shocked:

Good to see someone is using real wasabi instead of horseraddish colored with spirulina powder. I'm sure the sinus burn is awesome. I hope I'll get to try it, you made my mouth water with another great vid, Neil!

I have some 'Hot Chilli Wasabi Mustard' in my fridge, after seeing this thread the other day I had to have some on a couple of hot dogs.

It gives them a good little kick.

Back