• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "Mean Ass Mustard Gourmet Habanero Sauce"

Lance sent me this, thanks dude and a few Others to see what thought of some of Canada's sauces and Yea this 1 was heaps Nice..

Droolin Devil's, Mean Ass Mustard Gourmet Habanero Sauce it is a Mouthfull to Say (try saying it 5 Times in a Row Fast)

SDC10831.jpg

Very Very Nice, heat isn't as hot as States but then what Is a 7, as doesnt say 7/10 just 7, so could be Out of 36.3 But lets say 10 Nova thinks its Bout 4 1/2 ill reserve my judgement on heat as My levels are out there and Dunno.. But the Savina's in it give a solid burn and i did fog up and Drool so was Ok

Taste Is Excellent and it would go with nearly anything, we gave it a good go here on Heaps and Bacon and Eggs will be next..

Ingredients:
Red Savina Habanero's
peri peri peppers
Dry Mustard
Fresh Onion and Garlic
Flake sea salt
Lemon , lime and Orange Juice
Tumeric
Spanish Paprika
Vinegar

Its Just about all gone as Its that nice we were Just going at it from the Bottle most of the Night and will be lucky to get a couple of meals of of the Rest..

Not Killer Heat But Mean Ass taste and 1 worth getting to try as Its rellly Nice..

Hope Ya's enjoy
be Excellent
Neil.

the hottest in the DD line is a 14 or higher so its not out of 10 lol and the serial killer reserve is labeled like a 23.

yea describing the flavor is almost between a hot mustard and a honey mustard (to me that is) but sadly iggy wouldent like this sauce :( since its mustard based.

neil would you say this is the quickest you have gone through a bottle of sauce (excluding bents candy sauce you had on ice cream)

i personally consider this a table sauce instead of a hot sauce. and the garlic sauce is better than ketchup.

and nova im glad you got to try it.

Holy crap Neil......you gonna cut the top of the bottle off useing a knife that dam big.....Dude that "taster" spoon you use gives a whole new meaning to the term "Man Dose" lol!!!!

Novacastrian said:
RON BRUNS!!

is that some ozie reference im suposed to get?

oh did bent and the others try some after the vid?...

and also are you going to go next week for the garlic sauce?

Back