• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "PAIN 100%"

this was recommended to try so got a bottle and didn't reallly read the label as don't, or if do don't take notice anyways i get this out to test and Open it and "Oh theres that smell, sort of", have a read "natural pepper flavoring" whooo hooooo

yay an extract sauce, but tasted bit diff so must have used diff extract or process and wasn't that bad,, the heat was alll over and constant for ages tooooooo..

it says its from www.originaljuan.com

pAIN100.jpg

Hope ya's enjoy
neil..

Just finished a bottle of Pain 100% and liked it except how salty it was. The process must be a fermentation using lots of salt and then add enough extract to cause certain levels of pain. This is the one extract sauce that I did finish.

I had a bottle of this almost 1 year ago & liked it for the heat, the taste was kinda iffy unlike other natural hab sauces. me being so against extract sauces I was kinda naive thinking this was an extract sauce. I only found out couple months ago (here on THP) natural pepper flavoring = extract, was so used to seeing other words used for extract.
I guess now I can kinda say I like 1 extract sauce :lol:

I consumed a bottle of this a couple of years ago. I agree that the extract taste was kept to a minimum. Definitely a salty sauce....but it was good...and I was sad to reach the bottom. The heat didn't quite match up to the name.....but still.....a good sauce....particularly given that it has extract in it.

Back