• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce tests "Pauley's Chocolate Pain"

Whoooooooo Hoooooooooo this Rocks seriously, Thanks Pauley for letting me try it its Amazing and hope ya crank more of this out its HOTT

Pauley's chocolate Pain

paullys.jpg

ya Open it and can smell the Pods But Nicely and smells warmish then as ya going "oh thats gonna be nice and Hot" the Garlic and Onion waft out and tantalize the nostrils Yeaaaaaa so then Have to try so pour onto spoon (or whatever ya want) and the consistancy is Great , not liquid or Sloppy sort of perfect and doesn't go everywhere or Stick, Yea so could get a decent serving of and no mess,,

The taste is brilliant and ya can 1st taste the naga's in it as they stand out and the Heat kicks in and get a great whack then can taste the 7's slightly and then comes the Garlic and Onion awwww its realllly nice, the heat kept building and Building and ended up getting that Hot coal whack in the Back of the throat that i get with full naga's,, then the rest of mouth catch's up and ya on Fire, YEAAAAAAAAAAAA it lasts for ages and prob 10 min later my lips were still burning.. I love this and soooo can't wait till Pauley makes more cause Nova liked it so much let him have the rest of the Bottle

heres the Vid, thanks Scott for helping Out tooo its heaps fun everytime ya come down AND THANKS FOR THE kORMA cHICKEN nAGA pIes to :D RON BRUNS

Reallly Great sauce mate, thanks so much for letting me try it

Hope Ya Enjoy
neil.

Alright first post on the review! :lol:

Good stuff as always Neil looking forward to see this sauce for sale - I notice you seem to have more visitors on the video reviews! The more the merrier - another solid review! :mouthonfire:

Always checking for new HSC videos! :cool:

Hahaha, no worries about helping out mate and i am glad you enjoyed your pies :D I need a haircut :rofl:

RON BRUNS!! :woohoo:

30 pies Nova!!! wow mmmmmmmmmm

Damn that that sauce looks hot and sounds like a simple tasty one.

I think you need to get a "soup ladle of doom", it doesn't sound as good lol but it looks like the spoon of dooms getting a bit small for you.

36 to be exact :D A dozen for my mother (non naga), 4 for pippy poo and the rest for moi!

I wulz be eatingz tha naga piesss for at least the next month :) Worse things could happen :lol:

i,m glad you both liked it .
i got to get the kitchen sorted out to make it
looking for a suppler of fresh super hots in the winter as the uk is getting a bit cold now.
i can get bonnets so bonney sauce coming soon
thanks again guys
paul:onfire:

Back