• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Chilli Tests "Red Devil's Tongue"

Hii, been doing pod tests for a few weeks so thought better get off arse and get some in Here so here we go 2010, the year of big Pods.. dunno why but this year got some beauties happening and this 1 is certainly 1 of them

From ? the Red Devils Tongue.. got the seeds from Skydiver last Year , thanks soo much mate they Rock.. got her in a Pot and she loves it and as can see in vid bout 3 feet tall, will put in ground when get chance and let rip..

here is a pic of the pods, unreal..

reddevilstongue.jpg

taste wise , wasn't that crash hot, well there was a light had taste and that was about it but the Heat hit fairly quick and Built, hit the Tongue the hardest and insanely to the point of hurting so was decent heat for a Hab..
anyway heres the vid, can see why they call them Devils Tongues, still dunno where they from though, just glad got them to grow as Love them..
[video=youtube;HGtSZfugdME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGtSZfugdME[/video]

Got some rippers coming so will get them up as do

hope ya enjoy
take care
neil..

Glad they're doing well for ya, mate.
Yeah, love the pod size and how many it gets, I'm gonna use one of the ones I started this year for my first serious attempt at cross breeding.
Figure if I can keep the size and alter the flavor, would be interesting.

Am I wrong that the Devil's tongue is about the same thing is a Fatalii? Same heat? Taste? Good video as always Neil. Man that pod was HUGE!

JayT said:
Am I wrong that the Devil's tongue is about the same thing is a Fatalii? Same heat? Taste? Good video as always Neil. Man that pod was HUGE!

I think the RDT is a bit hotter than the fatalii, but nowhere near it in taste. The RDT has a pretty light flavor.
The pods I got last year were all on the ginormous side, gnarly looking, tons of them. I like it, but yeah it's not gonna blow anyone away with flavor.

Back