• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Chillie pepper fertiliser

does any1 know of any good peper fertiliser i'll check out things like mega grow and chilli focus but cant find a retail stor or buy via MO. Any reccomendations on what type is best or do u have a special fertilizer. And where can i buy chilli focus reatail via money order from the us.

thanx

Sorry to revive this thread. Don't know if there's a specific one for the product, but I'm using Chilli Focus on my chillies for this growing season, and just wanted to know if anyone had previous experience with the product.

Is it good?

Is it bad?

Is it better than just regular tomato fertilizer?

Any info is much appreciated. :)

Aji Chombo said:
Sorry to revive this thread. Don't know if there's a specific one for the product, but I'm using Chilli Focus on my chillies for this growing season, and just wanted to know if anyone had previous experience with the product.

Is it good?

Is it bad?

Is it better than just regular tomato fertilizer?

Any info is much appreciated. :)
I used it and i liked the results. i just didn't like the price. It's very expensive if you can't buy it locally. It did kick my plants into producing some stuff though.

Cool. :)

I bought one 300ml bottle from http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/, only to find out two days later that I could get it cheaper from another retailer in the UK...:(

Kicked myself after that.

Plants are only starting to flower, so I'll have to see how it goes.

Chillie pepper, now thats a new spelling:)
I'm a big fan of compost and manure and I try not to get caught up in the hype of all the expensive nutrients, most are all derived from the same basic sources materials and are quite easy to purchase and mix yourself for cheaper.

Back