200g Melted 70% Dark choc
65ml or 1/4 cup of soy milk
2 tsp vanilla ess
1tsp Guar gum (or use gelatin)

Base
180g crushed biscuits
125g Melted butter
1/4 cup Castor sugar

Its really easy to make I pre made the base and put it in the oven for 8 mins before letting it cool off in the fridge. Then its as easy as slowly melting the choc and then adding the ingredients into a mixer. Once its thoroughly mixed scrap it onto the base.

Seeing that I used my chili sauce blender the choc mix ended up having a nice little burn.

choctofuslice001.jpg

The pudding slice thingy came out a little bitter but tasty as hell :)

:beer:

What is it? Pie? Pudding? Hippy food?

Its a sub for a cheesecake for slightly lactose intolerant/vegetarians like myself

So yes Hippy food lol

The Guar gum did the job of thickening it up otherwise it would have been a pudding. It seems to be firm to touch but without that jelly wobble that you can get with gelatin.

I'll see if the family likes it tonight

I was thinking some banana on top or some fresh strawberries would be a nice way to finish it off yumm

Hope you guys/girls have a good weekend holiday :)

Awesome stuff, Timmy!

I used to make a dairy free chocolate cheesecake using soy cream cheese. For a dairy free cheesecake it was actually pretty damn good.

I don't know about the tofu though.... the only way I like tofu is deep fried! Although, I haven't had much experience with the silken stuff so I guess I can't really judge..... ;)

Silken is totally different to any of the others, it has a very subtle taste but the consistency is hard to explain, its nearly like a jelly feel.

The taste of the soy milk is more apparent than the Tofu taste so its a big win in my Hippy books :)

Sonit had a little bite to it. What kind if peppers have you been blending to leave it a nice bite. I like a spicy chocolate. Love some cayenne in my hot cocoa

The last sauce that went through the blender was a few kg's of choc bhuts, yellow 7's and fatalii's. I think I could use that blender for a year before it lost its spicy touch.

mmmm chocolate and choc bhut's :) :)

Boooooooooooooooo residual heat does not count!

lol hahaha Very true but I couldn't add a Bhut into the 4 year olds dessert....... Well maybe I could but he won't eat it thats for sure.

Back