Chocolate 7 Pot and Douglah

KrakenPeppers said:

While I understand that you have issue with " relisting previously discussed topics " this is a pepper forum... Their are only so many topics that CAN be discussed and when you start hitting 5,000 - 8,000 - 10,000 plus topics I'm sure there is going to be a plethora of over lapping and reposting of topics..

The beauty of this forum of course is that there is no requirement to respond to any topic's you don't want too.... So feel free to skip over topics like this that cause you issue. However if you feel that you would like to re-discuss an already flogged topic you could post your knowledge, understanding and point of view on the topic if you wish.

As for topics being brought back up again, have you ever tried to use the search engine for a topic.. Write in  ' Carolina Reaper ' and see how many topic headers come up.. Now go through them all and tell me what ones talk about the reapers alleged parent plants....

Exactly - I'm not here to do College level researching, I'm here to discuss topic's I find interesting with like minded people who would ALSO like to talk about that topic.

As for CLOGGING the forum.. AS there a WHOPPING total of a bout 3-4 topics a day on a good day.. I don't see that EVER being an issue..
You obviously like to post here with your 3k + posts, I hope there all not as negative and unnecessary as this one was, I would prefer to see the wisdom you obviously have gathered through so much forum browsing.
Lol, well said. I had written out a rather lengthy retort as well but mine had a little more colorful language in it for JediSushi as well as a little something for the Pepper ID Police Willard... Oddly...
Lol

Back