• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Chocolate Habanero

Chocolate Habanero Review

woohoo this time I had a timer, no more being a dumbface.

Nice pepper. Interesting taste, burned pretty much in the mouth only, didn't get a throat burn.
However, about 45 minutes after eating it came some wicked pains in my tum tum.

Good stuff, I enjoyed this pepper and can't wait till next year to plant more of them.

Awesome work Diver.

One small request from us hard of hearing folks, could you turn the boob tube off while you record?

Glad it wasn't anything like the T. scorp.

Nice job bro.. its weird how different Habs burn & taste different. I hope to experience it someday :D

However, I still wanna see the Tin. Scorp. test.. lol

Nice video man. You look good and clever after eating those angry things. No crying of fear, no b@rfing, no running from fridge to toilet or something else. Keep going :)

Nice video. I had my first choc hab not too long ago. It is weird how it taste different from the red and VERY different from the orange.

Great job!

I loved the Trinidad Scorpion review, that was epic. This was a great one too. You're getting your pepper testing rhythm down and seem to be comfortable with the camera now.

I'd love to see you try a Bhut Jolokia or Naga Morich and compare it to the Trinidad Scorpion. I'm working my way up to eating a whole Naga Morich and wonder how it compares to the Orange Hab too.

At work we all at Orange Habs a month or so ago and it was pretty brutal. I've brought in some fresh Naga Morich peppers to taste and we're doing 1/4ths soon. A whole Naga Morich will be way more than I've ever done in the past.

Keep up the good work!

:lol: great review! "I'm trying to find my zenn spot..." That's too funny! You sir, are a stronger man than I. I have a hard time with a sliver of the orange habs. I have a few Congo Brown seedlings and am currently trying to get a few of the Large Chocolate Habs to germinate. Talk about frustrating!

I really want to get some of the chocolates going as I don't really care for the orange habs. Not bad in a Jerk rub, but I've got a Jamaican Yellow hot Scotch Bonnet on the grow right now and am hoping that they ripen up and can use them in a Rub.

Great video, I always love the brown C. chinenses, but I could never eat a whole one.
You seem really worried about trying the bhut, but I'll put my money on the T. scorpion being hotter;)

I had one of these once, they came in some unusual "habanero variety pack" from my supermarket.

The flavor was deep, strong, smokey, and bittersweet... the heat was brutal, and my ears felt like they were about to explode. One of the hottest things I've ever eaten in my entire life.

Back