Chocolate Outrage

This is the hottest powder blend we have ever offered. Hope you enjoy.

Chocolate Outrage Powder is a blend of Chocolate Bhut Jolokia Peppers, Chocolate Moruga Peppers, Chocolate Douglah Peppers, and Chocolate Bhutlah Peppers. The flavor is earthy, smoky, and bold. The only sweet thing about this powder is the sweet, sweet burn. Not for the faint of heart. Can be purchased on our website, sicmanshotpeppersandpowders.com, for $14.00 which includes shipping. Local buyers contact Jason "Sicman" New 615-738-7593 for discounted rate.

Florida Sunshine powder also available on website.

Thanks and enjoy.

I'm off to browse your site for some cool powder.  I'm pretty sure the Choco Outrgae ain't for me, but I love your descriptions, packaging, and the overall "feel" of your product.  Not trying to hijack your post; I just wanted to let you know that what you're doing is working...

Datil, I just checked with P.O. cheapest shipping would be $13.00 so only shipping in the United States. Some countries wont even except spices from here. Sorry but our world is crazy.

sicman said:
Datil, I just checked with P.O. cheapest shipping would be $13.00 so only shipping in the United States. Some countries wont even except spices from here. Sorry but our world is crazy.

Really absurd rates...
Thanks for checking mate, i hope you great success with the new powder batches you deserve it!

Datil

Back