• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce cholula new flavors

I was at the grocery store & I saw these 2 new flavors from cholula, so I had to try them. I'd have to say they're basically the original cholula hot sauce with a little hint of chipotle or lime, I was hoping the chipotle sauce would of been better.

this isnt a review, I posted this just to say they have 2 new flavors, nothing special but if you like cholula maybe you'd like to try these.

DSCF3477.jpg

I just had these at the Weekend of Fire. I have to tell ya, I lnoe the Original Chokula, but the rest are pitty piss poor attempt. I really didn't even take Chipotle in the chipotle one.

imaguitargod said:
I just had these at the Weekend of Fire. I have to tell ya, I lnoe the Original Chokula, but the rest are pitty piss poor attempt. I really didn't even take Chipotle in the chipotle one.

Excellent PMD impression IGG! :rofl:

IGGY seems to like it... I think. What was that gibberish?

imaguitargod said:
TRANSLATION:

"Ah, my friends, i had these at The Weekend Of Fire just the other day. I thoroughly enjoyed the Original flavor of Cholula, but i found the other varieties paled in comparison. In the Chipotle variety i could not detect the classic smoky chipotle flavor. Hazzah! I believe i have a slight drinking problem. "

I don't think so, looks more like PMD... Chokula??

fineexampl said:
TRANSLATION:

"Ah, my friends, i had these at The Weekend Of Fire just the other day. I thoroughly enjoyed the Original flavor of Cholula, but i found the other varieties paled in comparison. In the Chipotle variety i could not detect the classic smoky chipotle flavor. Hazzah! I believe i have a slight drinking problem. "

Yep, you got it! I especially like the "Hazzah!" part. Nice touch. :lol:

Back