Chupetinho for pickling

Hello everyone!
I just stumbled on finding this interesting pepper. I am getting away from superhots this year. (300 plants down to 50). I am going to be pickling and I'm hearing this is an amazing little pepper for that. But to my avail, I am not have much luck finding it. I was wondering if any one would be willing to set up a trade with me or could point me in the right direction. Thanks!!!

biquinho = no heat
chupetinho = medium heat

i'll have biquinhos available at end of march.

biquinho is pretty common in brazil like dis
4.03.15_-_pimenta_biquinho_hemmer_2kg.png

I have Chupetinho seeds as well and I am one state over.  Last year I purchased a plant from Chileseeds.com and the seeds I have are from peppers from that plant.  I didn't isolate the plant so there is always that potential for a cross...  PM me and I will send some over to you.  I also recommend purchasing from Chileseeds.com.  I will be making a run there this year as well.  Great place!

I would really like to gets seeds for both of these as I've been looking for this for a month under a different name. I was given the name "sweet drops" from Peru
and now I see these names but from Brazil. the taste is amazing with no heat. I've been buying these in a can but would love the read deal if someone can spare some seeds. 
I have Trinidad cherry pepper seeds to trade.

would like seeds for 

biquinho = no heat
chupetinho = medium heat

There is a sweaty drops also Same tear drop shape. Once you grow the peppers the hardest part is getting the pickling recipe right so your own peppers taste like the pepper bar at the deli or like those sold at the market. I have the same issue coming up as I have peppadew's growing this year.

Back