auction *closed*Dehydrated pods auction

The two large bags are whole dried bhuts (lgallon bags just under one lb) I got those from FSA for $50. The small bag is a mix of trin scorp, yellow 7, yellow bhut jolokia, trin scorp hybrid,habalokia and red rocoto its a sandwich bag stuffed so tight it can barley close than just a few choc scorps and bhuts and some red trin scorps.

Any bid over $20 I will cover the S&H. Need some extra holiday cash. Bids under $20 you cover S&H. Its a good offer for people who want to make some sauces or powders.

Starting bid $1.00

FXjNs.jpg

Awesome guys! Only two and a half hours left! Yes Bootsieb has a US address for shipping so his bid does count.

I just put the two together and count it as a bid for $80. Great package for 80 bucks!

LOL well if you'd like to do that I of course would not argue with you. Hour and 23 minues if you want to let it ride. Its almost like your daring them to outbid you for me though.

that was intense I am going to go have a cigarette lol.

Well, my offer will be good in 1hr 23- no worries- but for fun-yes, I'm daring on the condition winner sends me a few.

Where's the xmas spirit- bid , bid, come on!!!!

Nobody trying here!

Mine :banghead: - yee hah- ride em Cowboy!!!!!!!!!

At work seems strange to close it early but nothign else comes close. SOLD

Any body know how to change the title to offer closed or over?

edit the original post then hit the full editor button, that will allow you to edit the thread title.
i agree it is odd to close it early.

Back