for-sale Closed for Now- Twelve Variety Fresh Pod Boxes for Sale

I'm offering 2 boxes for sale. Each will contain a minimum of 2 pods apiece of twelve different types of pepper, each clearly labeled for your sampling pleasure. Price is $22 per USPS Flat Rate Box shipping included- payment due by 8:00 a.m. eastern time Monday for Monday shipping. First come, first served-paypal only. Continental US only. Post here to reserve your box then PM me for payment info. Please state which box you want when you post here.

Box 1:
Bhut Jolokia
Datil
Trinidad Seven Pot Red
Seven Pot Barrackpore
Yellow Jolokia
Chocolate Scorpion
Aji Omnicolor
Chile de Arbol
Dorset Naga
Seven Pot Primo
Fatalii
Yellow 7 Pot

Box 2:
Bhut Jolokia
Datil
Naga Morich
Yellow Seven Pot
Brain Strain
Seven Pot Red
Aji Omnicolor
Chile de Arbol
Trinidad Scorpion
Long Chocolate Habanero
Trinidad Jonah
Fatalii

Pods are still on the plants so no pics of the actual pods. Some teaser pics below of pods pulled yesterday for today's farmer's market though. I have roughly 100 types of hots growing this year so will be making similar offers on a regular basis hopefully. Should be a great way to familiarize yourself with an abundance of types.

IMG_9546.jpg

IMG_9554.jpg

IMG_9556.jpg

IMG_9558.jpg

I'll be honest, I want to taste the peppers and plant the seeds if I like them. I'm not avert to crosses, at all. But can you tell me if there are other peppers grown near these, like bell, jalapeno, etc? Further, can you tell me if these are likely to have crossed? Might make for some cool progeny if they have.

none of these particular plants are isolated. i do have some isolated plants but they don't have pods yet. the vast majority of plants (80% or so) in this particular patch are superhots of one type or another although there are a few cayennes along with the arbols, datils, and omnicolors. no jalapenos or sweet peppers blooming there currently- i started them MUCH later.

Received my box ... what a beautiful assortment of hot pods ...

If only I hadn't dumped them out before I realized there was a method to the madness =)

Back