free CLOSED - FREE Fresh Naga Morich Pod Giveaway

The title says it. I am giving away a SFRB of fresh Naga Morich pods. My plants are loaded down and I want to share them with the community. There are two reasons why these are free. First, I want to give back to this community which has been so good to me. Lastly, I'll be honest and let you know that I have had mold issues in the past. The first harvests of my pods had a bunch of pods that were pristine on the outside yet full of black mold on the inside. My issues have gotten MUCH better lately (I just harvested 46 pods off my plants and only 5 were molded), but I don't want to sell pods to anybody and take the chance that they are molded. I'm not a business and I don't want to deal with returns/liability/etc. So that is the disclaimer here. Also, make sure you cut each pod open before using to make sure you don't eat a moldy pod. I do not want to be responsible for you getting sick. You've been warned. Again though, the vast majority of the pods I've harvested in the past month have been mold free.

So, now that is out of the way, let's get to the giveaway. I've got a number in my head between 1 and 30. The first person to guess that number will win (only 1 guess per member). There is no price involved at all, I will cover shipping.

This will go on until 8/15/12 9:00 PM EST. If nobody has guessed the number I will choose the person closest without going over.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I will pick and ship the pods on Thursday 8/16/12. Also, lower 48 states only.

Here's pics of the plants and pods:
P1100543.png

P1100542.png

P1100541.png

Thank You Brian!

I was lucky enough to win this giveaway.
I was sent a box of Naga Morich Madness!
Thanks you very much for this generous offer.
This is the kind of thing that make THP insane.
Shipped on Wednesday from Kentucky and arrived in Colorado on Friday.

The pods were in perfect shape.
I'll let the pictures speak..
IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6106.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

Immediately upon receiving the box of madness, my dinner plans were instantly changed..
Two pods made it into the meal:
IMG_6130.jpg

Full of heat..
IMG_6137.jpg

IMG_6141.jpg

Beef burritos:
IMG_6143.jpg

IMG_6150.jpg

IMG_6152.jpg

This meal got a newly converted pepperhead to leave with a few pods.
Passing the heat on!

Your generousity is greatly appreciated.
Again, Thank you for this great offer.

Back