free "CLOSED" Mixed Box Fresh Peppers $22.50 with Free Shipping "CLOSED"

Received my most recent box today ... beautiful, crisp, huge pods of what I'm sure is fire ...

Those Butch's are the thickest, firmest I've had to date ... gorgeous and a little scary.

Received my most recent box today ... beautiful, crisp, huge pods of what I'm sure is fire ...

Those Butch's are the thickest, firmest I've had to date ... gorgeous and a little scary.

I put them though a temporary drought condition which concentrates the capsaicin. That along with the FULL Florida sun & humidity has made them extremely hot. Be ready for some heat.. :hot:

I got some datils second hand from another customer that bought from you. First time trying them...and I'm hooked! What a great chile! I'll make room in the supers-garden for them next year!

PS: looking at your operation...I hate, and love you...equally. ;)

My box showed up this afternoon, you're not kidding... I'll take a picture later if I find the motivation. A+ product as always,

Back