for-sale ~~CLOSED~~MIXED BOX sale FRESH PODS!! 24 HOUR SALE!!

This is a sale of small FRB's of fresh totally random mixed pods from out in the nursery!! They could be anything!!! You guys have seen what im selling this year.....could be anything!! Chocolate this to Yellow that.....who knows what you will get!!! i will have 10 MORE Small FRB's worth of them so thats what i will sell! THESE PODS WILL SHIP IN 24 HOURS! WEDNESDAY MAY 9th!!! They are ready to GO! They sell for $25 + FREE SHIPPING!!

Picture is just a rough example of what your box will be!!

IMAG1478.jpg

Post here you would like a box and i will PM you :)

Dale, you sir are awesome!!!! This is a pic of my first box of mix from you! 4 7pots!! 3 of them chocolate, was hoping for lots of brown!!! Looking forward to the rest of my peppers!! You earned a loyal customer, that is til my plants produce! :P

20120503_142217.jpg

If u want a box please send Paypal payments to dale@bakerspeppers.com thru Paypal! :) payment must be processed by tomorrow morning at 8 am :) so they can ship tomorrow morning! Thanks guys...just send $25 to me thru Paypal and PM me your shipping address here :)

I'm thinking its closed...
No need to fear though, i'll bet he's got another offer coming up.
Keep an eye on the marketplace. I've been lucky enough to get in on 3 of his offers so far and i'm amazed at some of the pods i've gotten.
I'm guessing that the closer his plants get to harvest, we'll see some amazing offers coming up.

Back