closed

i think free is good all seller,s need to give back some to there buyers.if my crop does good i will have about 50.000 lbs for 2013 i could sell all of them for 15.00 a lb but that would make all sellers mad i will sell at the market price. have a great day to all.

to be clear, I'm not saying anything bad about this vendor whatsoever. My apologies for not being more clear in my post. As someone who's worked on farms, it can be very difficult to predict weather, floods, insects, quality and yield. In short, I was just thinking "sh!t happens" and "that's a long way in advance" But I also have no reason whatever to doubt this vendor and would like to formally apologize if my post was in any way taken as a negative commentary about them. I have gratefully thrown my hat into the ring for peppers next year. It's a generous giveaway. :cheers:
i will put you on my list for a mixed lb. thanks

I edited this post because LD was not saying that she was going to scam everyone. He was simply pointing out that a lot can go wrong in a year and she might not be able to follow through with her word. Meanwhile she will have gained a lot of positive exposure from expecting potential customers. He also doesn't take everything negatively....that was more of a lighthearted jab. He is just a business man that is trying to share his wisdom with someone new to THP. Thanks LD

Although this could happen. I think that in any business you have to think about longevity. If she gained a years worth of positive exposure...it would all come crumbling down if she were to not follow through with free pods. Although many would be empathetic if it were for a just reason. Most would become leery and find another more reliable source for future business.

I have a positive out look on this and believe she will follow through on her word. I don't know you HPGA but I'm going to take what you have given us at face value. I am also going to think that if something were to come up, you would find a way to keep your word or make good on it in the future. I have good faith until there is reason for it to be broken.
the 100 lb,s will come first before i sell any thank you

Damn nice.
Practically free peppers a month before any of mine will be ready?

Well, if you're making a list now, count me in and thanks muchly !! :dance:

I presume you will also have a 2013 catalog for purchases ?
working on a web site it will be working 3-1-2013

if crop two come,s in i will send out some this year. we need lots of rain. next year we have ponds lots of h2o

to be clear, I'm not saying anything bad about this vendor whatsoever. My apologies for not being more clear in my post. As someone who's worked on farms, it can be very difficult to predict weather, floods, insects, quality and yield. In short, I was just thinking "sh!t happens" and "that's a long way in advance" But I also have no reason whatever to doubt this vendor and would like to formally apologize if my post was in any way taken as a negative commentary about them. I have gratefully thrown my hat into the ring for peppers next year. It's a generous giveaway. :cheers:
shit does happen thats why all farmer,s have a back up plan

the 100 lb,s will come first before i sell any thank you

working on a web site it will be working 3-1-2013

if crop two come,s in i will send out some this year. we need lots of rain. next year we have ponds lots of h2o

shit does happen thats why all farmer,s have a back up plan
save the hat if something does happen i may have to eat it

If you will skip to Denmark, ill pay shipping cost... PLS.
i think they would rot in shipping.

does any one have any rain for sell this year.

does any one have any rain for sell this year.<br />

If I did I'd make a fortune. it's gotta be bad out there for farmers right now.

When I worked farms it was up in Humboldt Country, and lack of water was never an issue. Lack of sunshine and lack of paying customers were far more common. :rofl:

likely because we grew food, which was not the "popular" crop up there.

heh

thank you! I will undoubtedly make a hobby batch of sauce with them and will send a couple of bottles to you as a thank you.
:woohoo:
thank you.

if we get some rain i will send a few box,s this year starting at the first post.

If I did I'd make a fortune. it's gotta be bad out there for farmers right now.

When I worked farms it was up in Humboldt Country, and lack of water was never an issue. Lack of sunshine and lack of paying customers were far more common. :rofl:

likely because we grew food, which was not the "popular" crop up there.

heh
40 year ago my dad sold peppers for 500.00 a ton that was fair money back then.

thank you.

if we get some rain i will send a few box,s this year starting at the first post.

a farmer i no is selling peppers for 1.00 a lb no super hots

thank you.

a farmer i no is selling peppers for 1.00 a lb no super hots
tomatos, .50 a lb. for vine ripes

i think free is good all seller,s need to give back some to there buyers.if my crop does good i will have about 50.000 lbs for 2013 i could sell all of them for 15.00 a lb but that would make all sellers mad i will sell at the market price. have a great day to all.

I don't think that would make any sellers mad, market price is exactly that, what the market will bear. If the market bears a price of $3 a pound next year its not going to make me mad and I am sure the other sellers will understand too.

i you can fit another be glad to have your help Can`t afford to do the extreme right now but

Back